|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 box|
|Packaging Details:||small package or bulk distribute or OEM|
|Delivery Time:||8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Box/Boxes per Day|
|Cat. No.:||V4003||Specification:||96 Preps|
|Application:||VIRAL DNA/RNA EXTRACTION||Stock:||Yes|
|Material:||PP||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
|Logo Printing:||With Logo Printing||Transport Package:||Packing|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Box/Boxes Per Day||Storage Conditions:||Store At Room Temperature (15-25°C) And Transport At Room Temperature.|
CE Viral Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit,
Viral Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit RNA,
dna miniprep kit
96 Deep-Well Plate Viral RNA/DNA Miniprep Kit (Magnetic Beads)
Catalog No.: V4003 Size: 96 preps
Based on the method of magnetic bead separation and purification, the 96-Well Plate Viral RNA/DNA Miniprep Kit (Magnetic Beads) is suitable for the purification of high quality viral nucleic acid from saliva, swab, serum, plasma, lymphatic fluid, non-cellular body fluid, cell culture supernatant, tissue homogenate or various virus preservation solutions. The kit can be integrated with an automatic nucleic acid extractor for high-throughput extraction experiments.
The purification system uses superparamagnetic nano-magnetic particles as the matrix, which can adsorb nucleic acids specifically through hydrogen bonds and static electricity under the condition of high concentration of leachate, while proteins and other non-specific impurities are removed by washing. Finally the nucleic acid are eluted with low salt buffer or RNase-free ddH2O. The purified nucleic acid can be used for various routine operations, including RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, fluorescence quantitative PCR (qPCR) and other downstream experiments.
The kit consists of the following components:
|Plate-A (Lysis Buffer/Mag Beads/DS Carrier)||622 µl/well|
|Plate-B (Wash Buffer)||600 µl/well|
|Plate-C (Wash Buffer)||600 µl/well|
|Plate-D (Elution Buffer)||100 µl/well|
|Proteinase K||1 ml × 2|
|Magnetic Rod Cover||1 pc|
Prepare 1× PBS solution, pH 7.4, in case of need.
Store Proteinase K at -20°C, other components at 15-25°C. The kit can be stored for 12 months under suggested conditions.
1. Avoid repeated freezing-thawing of samples, otherwise the extracted viral RNA will be degraded and the extracted amount will decrease. The samples can be extracted immediately or stored at 4°C for testing for no more than 24 hours. Long-term storage can be placed at -20°C or -80°C.
2. All operating procedures, if not specified, are carried out at room temperature (15-25°C).
3. When using this kit, please wear lab coat, disposable latex gloves, disposable masks and use RNase-free consumables to avoid RNase pollution to the greatest extent. Prepare your own RNase-free pipette tips, etc.
4. Please read the instructions carefully before use and follow the instructions strictly. Clinical samples should be carried out in the ultra clean table or biosafety cabinet.
5. There may be residual magnetic beads during elution, magnetic beads should be avoided as far as possible when pipetting samples.
6. The virus has a strong ability to infect, a variety of defense measures must be done before the operation. Proper disposal of samples and reagent materials, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the operating table.
Dongsheng Biotech Co., Ltd takes PCR technology as its core, and its products focus on common PCR, qPCR, nucleic acid detection and other fields. Adhering to the quality policy of "unremitting pursuit of continuous innovation, leading technology and customer satisfaction", we provide our customers with cost-effective molecular biology products.