GDSBio 96 Deep-Well Plate Viral RNA/DNA Miniprep Kit (Magnetic Beads) V4003-16B
Catalog No.: V4003 Size: 6×16 preps
96 Deep-Well Plate Viral RNA/DNA Miniprep Kit (Magnetic Beads) is a product specially designed for 32 or 48 channel nucleic acid extraction instruments. It is a small volume purification kit suitable for the extraction of various virus RNA/DNA from plasma, cell-free body fluids, viral stock solutions and infected tissues. The kit adopts the magnetic particle purification technology based on superparamagnetism, which can minimize the risk of cross-contamination and improve the sensitivity and accuracy of detection. The operation time of the instrument is less than 30 minutes.
The kit consists of the following components:
|The name of the reagent
|Protease Dissolve Buffer (Blue)
96 Deep-Well Plate
|Row 1/7: 500 µl lysis buffer
|Row 2/8: 500 µl wash buffer, 20µl Mag Beads
|Row 3/9: 500 µl wash buffer
|Row 4/10: 500 µl wash buffer
|Row 5/11: blank
|Row 6/12: 100 µl elution buffer
Store PK/Carrier RNA at -20°C after dissolution, other components at RT.
- When using this kit, please wear lab coat, disposable latex gloves, disposable masks to protect you from the reagents, and protect the nucleic acid from nucleases that are present on skin. The microcentrifuge tubes and pipette tips should be autoclaved and free of DNase and RNase.
- Before using, vortex the Mag Beads well to ensure that the beads are fully resuspended. Mag Beads cannot be frozen.
- For refractory samples, the lysis condition can be set to 55°C for 10 minutes.
- Please check whether there is crystal precipitation in the lysis buffer. If there is crystal precipitation, place it at room temperature or 37°C until the crystal is dissolved. Mix it before use.
- This kit can be adapted to all the automatic instruments based on magnetic beads. If it is used for the first time, it can simulate the operation procedure through the empty plate, and then add samples for extraction after it is accurate.
Founded in 2005, located in the Science City of Guangzhou, China, Guangzhou Dongsheng Biotech Co., Ltd (GDSBio) is a high-tech enterprise focusing on R&D, production and sales of high-quality life science products and in vitro diagnostic reagents.
GDSBio has a complete product line. With PCR technology as the core, focusing on molecular biology techniques such as ordinary PCR, fluorescence quantitative PCR, nucleic acid electrophoresis, nucleic acid purification, it has developed reagents for molecular biology research and diagnosis, and completed the layout of the whole industrial chain from molecular biology reagents, medical lab supplies to specialized services.
With strict and perfect standards, we focus on each product to ensure that every product delivered is in perfect condition. Vitality, innovation, wisdom and the courage to forge ahead have made a great contribution to the biotechnology.
We provide professional and comprehensive diagnostic and medical test solutions. And we work with clinical experts to continuously improve technology in practice so as to provide more accurate test data for clinical diagnosis.
Since 2010, when GDSBio was certified with ISO9001 and ISO13485 standards in sequence, it has opened up overseas markets. Over the past ten years, our customers have spread all over the world. With stable and excellent quality, the products have won a large number of loyal customers.
GDSBio's international resource links and multi-dimensional biological research methods help it stand at the forefront of the industry. To interpret the world with high-end technology, insight into the biological mystery.