Molecular Biological Kit Raw Materials One Step RNA/DNA RT QPCR Master Mix With UDG V3
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Bag|
|Packaging Details:||small package or bulk distribute or OEM|
|Delivery Time:||8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Bag/Bags Per Day|
|Cat. No.:||V5011||Specification:||200 Rxn 20μl/rxn|
|Appearance:||Colourless||Application:||RNA Reverse Transcription And Quantitative PCR|
|Logo Printing:||With Logo Printing||Transport Package:||Packing|
|Production Capacity:||100 Bag/Bags Per Day||Storage Conditions:||Store At -20°C|
Molecular Biological RT QPCR Master Mix,
Raw Materials RT QPCR Master Mix
One-step Probe RT-qPCR Kit V3
High Specificity One-Step Probe RT-QPCR Kit V3 V5011 (200 Rxn 20μL/Rxn)
|Component||V5011 (200 rxn, 20 μl/rxn)|
|5 × One-step U+ Mixa||800 µl|
|One-step U+ Enzyme Mix V3b||200 µl|
a. Contains dNTP/dUTP Mix, Mg2+.
b. Contains Reverse Transcriptase, RNase inhibitor, Heat-labile UDG and hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase.
The One-step Probe RT-qPCR Kit V3 is designed for quantitative PCR detection using RNA as a template, such as viral RNA. Using gene-specific primers (GSP), reverse transcription and qPCR reactions are performed in a single tube, requiring no additional tube opening/pipetting, significantly increasing detection throughput and reducing the risk of contamination. This Kit introduced dUTP/UDG system. Heat-labile UDG can rapidly degrade the pollutants containing U at room temperature. When reverse transcription is performed at 55°C, heat-labile UDG will be inactivated rapidly without affecting the efficiency and sensitivity of RT-qPCR. Integrating the superior performance of Reverse Transcriptase and hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, with the optimized buffer system, the detection sensitivity of One-step Probe RT-qPCR Kit can reach 0.1 pg total RNA or <10 copies of RNA template. The kit is available as a convenient Master Mix. 5 × One-step U+ Mix contains an optimized buffer system and dNTP/dUTP Mix, which is suitable for high-specificity, low template concentration and multiple detection systems with fluorescent labeled probes such as TaqMan®. This product is perfectly compatible with common quantitative PCR instruments, such as ABI, Roche, Bio-Rad, etc.
This reagent should be kept at -20°C.
• Probe gene expression analysis
• Probe Low-copy gene detection
• Probe microarray validation
• Probe gene knockdown validation
• One-step RT-qPCR
• This kit is suitable for fluorescence quantification by probe method
• This kit is compatible with many real-time systems
• Hot-start technology brings high specificity and reproducible amplification
• dUTP/UDG system, effectively prevent PCR product contamination
1. One-Step U+ Enzyme Mix V3 contains high concentration of glycerol. Before use, please centrifuge briefly, collect to the bottom of the reaction tube, and gently suck with a pipetting gun.
2. For preparation of reaction solution, please use RNase-free pipette tips, EP tubes, etc., to avoid contamination as far as possible.
GDSBio has a complete product line. With PCR technology as the core, focusing on molecular biology techniques such as ordinary PCR, fluorescence quantitative PCR, nucleic acid electrophoresis, nucleic acid purification, it has developed reagents for molecular biology research and diagnosis, and completed the layout of the whole industrial chain from molecular biology reagents, medical lab supplies to specialized services.